CareersCreative Element is currently seeking a full-time Graphic Designer
POSITION TITLE: Graphic Designer
Creative Element is looking for a graphic designer who will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects. In this role, the candidate will work across digital and print design, branding, brochures, direct mail, logos, newsletters, website design and much more. Your role will be to create designs that are consistent with client requirements and specifications. To be successful in this position, you should combine strong creative and technical skills. You should have an eye for detail and project management experience. Ultimately, you will be a part of creating and ensuring that our print and digital designs meet high quality standards.
Essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create designs across a variety of media including print, web, and other digital media.
- Manage creative projects, ensuring they meet clients’ requirements
- Producing different layouts, arrangements, and sizes across various media based on the existing and established artwork
- Typical work will consist of logo creation, designing flyers, booklet design, long format layout, labeling various graphical pieces, producing different sizes of artwork for everything from signage to social media, populating long-format pieces, and building forms for mailers
- Effectively meet budget and time constraints; use project management software (Trello) to establish and maintain schedules and deadlines
To perform this job successfully, candidates must:
- Possess working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Manage pre-press process for print files with a working knowledge of how to export files for digital and print and an understanding of color spaces (RGB vs CMYK).
- Be comfortable with technology (Trello, Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox Slack, Zoom).
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
- Possess excellent time-management skills. You should be able to juggle multiple tasks and aggressive daily deadlines with minimal supervision and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Maintain client confidentiality, understanding the reason for it and the responsibility of it.
We seek the following in qualified candidates:
- Proven work experience as a Production Artist, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed graphic designs and creative projects
- Hands-on experience with graphic design software and image editing tools
- An ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creativity skills with attention to detail